As organisational structures and operations become increasingly more complex the need to cope increases and subsequently creating an increasing demand for forensic specialists to assist with the identification of vulnerabilities. Implementation of proven preventable measures focusing on financial crime.
GAP MANAGEMENT FORENSICS SERVICES:
INVESTIGATE - DETECT - REPORT
- Asset misappropriation
- Bribery & Theft
- Corruption & Fraud
- Supply Chain Misadminstration
Our highly professional teams is a variety of experts including: Corporate, Lawenforcement, Goverment and Economists.
Other than being equipped with state of the art technologies our operational teams enjoy direct access to a dedicated support structure based at our head office. Our head office is equipped with resources required to facilitate metadata recovery, storage and verification which is supported by a rich skill set spanning in access of 20 years.
By applying an exploratory mind set and an out-of-the-box solution development
approach we boast the ability to apply experience and technology to customer
facing risks in order to create customer specific forensic solutions.
- Process analysis, audits & investigations;
- Specialist forensic accounting investigations;
- Accounting litigation support;
- Risk analysis;
- Lifestyle investigations;
- Metadata collection, recovery, storage & validation;
- Statutory compliance verifications;
- Law enforcement specialist support;
- Tracing witnesses and suspects;
- Taking statements and compiling affidavits;
- Polygraph examinations;
- Compilation of criminal and disciplinary cases;
- Development of forensic methodologies & operational plans;
- Solution development, testing & implementation.
All forensic activities are conducted within the perimeters and in total support of governing legislation.