We are committed to the highest standards of ethics and integrity. Our employees are the most valued assets of our company and are essential participants with a shared responsibility in fulfilling our mission.
Supply fully trained and professional
services of the highest quality for selected markets at affordable rates.
Be the Benchmark!
Continuous sponsorship for sport development in historically disadvantaged communities in the Eastern Cape.
Sponsorship of rugby gear to 10 disadvantage schools yearly.
Donations towards abused children care in conjunction with ABSA and Standard Bank
Donations towards STEPS in conjunction with NEDBANK and MTR Smit Children’s Home
Sponsor of the Soutpan Primary School Family day.
Continuous support to Tembisa West Secondary School in conjunction with ABSA.
Donations to Albino’s Medicine in Port Elizabeth.
Monthly donations to the Aids Haven in Salsoneville, Port Elizabeth.
VALUES IN EMPLOYMENT
Gap Management has a broad-based black economic empowerment
recognition level of 100% and is a status level 1 company.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
GAP Management is inspired and
dedicated to investing in South Africa’s future.
This intent is clearly demonstrated in our commitment to human resource
development and donations to many
institutions focused on less fortunate
individuals, especially woman and children.
Our commitment to corporate
responsibility does not end with mere
donations, but we are pro-actively involved in organising fundraisers, approaching sponsors and raising awareness.
• Ongoing sponsorship of sport development in the Eastern Cape with the focus on rugby in historically disadvantaged communities by ways of the GAP Challenge.
• Donations towards abused children care in conjunction with ABSA.
• Ongoing support to Thembisa West Secondary School in conjunction with ABSA.
• Donation of houses in Motherwell
and Dimbaza to the Premier of the
Eastern Cape in support of the
‘Project of Hope’ campaign.
• 10 disadvantaged schools were
sponsored with full rugby kit for their rugby teams.
• Donations are made to the Eastern
Cape Children’s Home on a
• Sponsored the Youth Day
celebrations at Humansdorp during 2006.
• Provided financial assistance to the
Child Welfare Organisation in
• Provided food and clothing to the Missionvale Community during the 2006 floods.
• Monthly donations to the Aids Haven in Salsoneville, Port Elizabeth.
• Sponsored the Soutpan Primary School Family Day.
• Continuous donations to Albino’s Medicine, Port Elizabeth.
• Donation of a DSTV decoder,
satellite dish, installation and monthly subscriptions to DSTV
• Bethelsdorp Children’s Care Centre
(Children affected with Frederick’s syndrome).
• Donations towards the Machui
Primary School Fund.